Prorich Product, a company with a rich history dating back to January 1st, 1992, is a versatile international group involved in various industries such as manufacturing, marketing, international trade, and custom services.
Our primary commitment has been towards overseas development, with a special focus on African markets. In particular, since 2002, our business spotlight has been on Nigeria, specifically in Lagos, the former capital of the country.
Our core business activities encompass Paper Production, Sales and Importation of chemicals, Sales and servicing of paper machines, Sales of Jumbo Reels, and Clearing and Forwarding of goods. At Prorich Product, our vision is to create a robust Sino-Africa trade network, expand our market presence, and establish ourselves as an international group renowned for its excellent management team, advanced technology, and a well-earned reputation.
We’re dedicated to fostering Sino-Africa friendship and have actively engaged in production and related services within Nigeria. As our business continues to evolve, we remain committed to providing the Nigerian people with superior products and exceptional service.
Currently, we have an exciting job opportunity:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Job Summary: We’re seeking an experienced Truck Driver to join our supply chain logistics department and ensure the safe and timely transportation of goods.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials to and from manufacturing plants, retail outlets, and distribution centers.
- Conduct vehicle inspections to ensure mechanical safety and perform routine maintenance.
- Plan efficient delivery routes and adhere to schedules.
- Maintain detailed records of work/rest periods, distance driven, and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Adhere to truck driving regulations, including size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Skillfully maneuver trucks during loading and unloading operations.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report any defects, accidents, or violations.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver.
- Ability to drive for extended hours and travel regularly with a good knowledge of the eastern road network of Nigeria.
- In-depth understanding of relevant truck driving rules and regulations.
- Clean driving record with no recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and the ability to handle unexpected situations, such as traffic and weather conditions.
- Willingness to undergo background checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Trucking school diploma.
- Valid truck driving license.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested and meet the qualifications, please send your CV to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: Not specified
2. Driver At At Save the Children, Benue State
At Save the Children, we are the leading independent organization dedicated to helping children in need. Our reach extends to more than 120 countries, where we make it our mission to save children’s lives, advocate for their rights, and support them in realizing their full potential. We have a strong presence in Nigeria because, unfortunately, one in five children in the country doesn’t reach their fifth birthday.
Approximately 40% of children miss out on education, being forced to work for their survival, while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to AIDS-related diseases.
Currently, we have an employment opportunity available:
Job Title: Driver
Job Identification: 3867
Location: Adikpo, Benue
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Supply Chain
Reports to: Supply Chain Coordinator
Safeguarding: Level 3 – The responsibilities of this position may involve regular contact with or access to children or young people.
In support of our programs, the Driver will play a crucial role in transporting Save the Children staff and visitors between our office and other locations. Additionally, the driver will be responsible for transporting equipment and materials. The role also involves vehicle maintenance, updating log sheets, and generating vehicle reports.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Maintain accurate records of vehicle usage, including fuel consumption.
- Keep the Vehicle Documents Folder organized and up-to-date.
- Assist the Fleet Assistant in preparing vehicle usage reports, documenting trip details, mileage, and fuel consumption.
- Ensure the validity of driver’s license, vehicle registration, and necessary permits at all times.
Control of Vehicles:
- Ensure that all vehicle journeys are authorized by Line Managers in advance.
- Record all vehicle journeys in the log book, both at the start and end of each trip.
- Safely store vehicle keys and documents when the vehicle is not in use.
- Always wear the vehicle safety belt, and ensure that all passengers do the same before driving.
- Adhere to the approved speed limit of Save the Children when driving any of our vehicles.
- Promptly inform the line manager of any accidents and complete an Accident Report, which should also be reported to the police as soon as possible.
- Prioritize passenger safety during all journeys.
- Ensure the safe transportation of staff, equipment, and materials.
- Conduct a thorough check of the vehicle before each morning use and after each use.
- Inspect the vehicle before departing from work.
- Verify that all items listed on the Vehicle Check List and in the Vehicle Tools and Materials Inventory are present and in working order before taking over a vehicle.
- Continuously monitor the vehicle for defects and any damage, reporting them to the line manager.
- After consultation with a mechanic, the line manager will decide whether the vehicle should be taken off the road for repairs.
- Supervise and report all maintenance and repair needs for the assigned vehicle.
We are committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of children, and we invite you to join us in this mission. If you’re qualified and enthusiastic about this role, please consider applying. Your contribution can help create a brighter future for the children we serve.
Maintenance and Repairs:
- Ensure you promptly report and oversee all maintenance and repair needs for your assigned vehicle.
Cleanliness & Visibility:
- Keep your vehicle clean both inside and out at all times.
- Maintain tidiness inside the vehicle and remove all rubbish after each journey.
- Adhere to visibility protocols consistently to enhance safety.
- Do not allow a single child to sit in the front of the vehicle, regardless of the vehicle used or the travel distance. Caregivers must accompany child passengers in such cases.
- Be conscious of your language and tone when speaking in the presence of children. Avoid using offensive, obscene, or profane language, and respect religious and cultural sensitivities.
- Never use a mobile phone or any handheld device while driving or when the vehicle’s engine is running. Using a hands-free mobile phone is acceptable.
Skills & Experience:
Administrative & General Skills: Essential Criteria:
- Possess a valid Secondary School Certificate Examination.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as a driver with reputable organizations (INGOs, Corporate, Government).
- Specialized experience in driving Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep.
- A trade test certificate is desirable.
- Considerable experience as a mechanic or auto-electrician is highly desirable.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Experience working in relatively insecure locations.
- Ability to communicate in English and other Nigerian languages.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Skills and Behaviors (Our Values in Practice):
- Hold yourself accountable for vehicle management and record-keeping.
- Act in alignment with SCI values.
- Set ambitious and challenging goals for yourself.
- Take responsibility for your personal development.
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with your team and colleagues.
- Value diversity and be a good listener who is approachable.
- Innovate and develop new solutions when needed.
- Be open to taking disciplined risks.
- Practice honesty, encourage openness, and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please follow the application instructions to apply. We look forward to considering your application.
Application Closing Date: 24th October, 2023, at 11:04 AM.
3. Driver At 3MAT Supermarkets, Lagos State
3MAT Supermarket is a well-established Nigerian store that specializes in providing quality groceries from the UK and USA. You can find us conveniently located at Shop 2, Association Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
Currently, we are in search of dedicated individuals to join our team for the following role:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
At 3MAT Supermarkets, we are actively seeking experienced and reliable Drivers to become part of our team. As a Driver, your role will be pivotal in ensuring the secure and punctual transportation of goods to and from various destinations.
This entails maintaining delivery schedules, upholding vehicle safety standards, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Operate company vehicles, including delivery trucks or vans, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Properly load and unload goods, securing them to prevent damage during transit.
Delivery and Pick-Up:
- Deliver products to specified locations following established routes and schedules.
- Accurately complete delivery paperwork, including receipts and signatures.
- Pick up items, process returns, or fulfill orders as needed.
- Conduct routine inspections of the vehicle before and after each trip.
- Promptly report any mechanical issues, accidents, or incidents.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and well-maintained.
- Interact professionally and courteously with customers during deliveries.
- Offer assistance with unloading and placing goods when required.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Help with inventory management, including stock checks and replenishing products as necessary.
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure efficient loading and unloading.
Interested candidates should have at least an OND / SSCE qualification and 2-5 years of work experience.
You must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and possess proven experience as a driver, preferably in a delivery or commercial setting. Familiarity with local traffic laws and routes, a strong sense of responsibility, and a commitment to safety are essential. Physical fitness for lifting and carrying heavy objects is required, along with excellent time management, organizational skills, communication skills, and a customer-focused attitude.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Experience with delivery software and GPS navigation systems.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Understanding of relevant regulations and permits for commercial driving.
- Multilingual abilities for effective communication with diverse customers.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and are dedicated to providing dependable and secure transportation services, we invite you to apply for the Driver position at 3MAT Supermarkets.
Please send your Resume, Cover Letter, and any relevant certifications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email. We look forward to considering your application.
Application Closing Date: 24th October, 2023.
4. Driver At Ohan Corporate Services, Lagos State
Ohan Corporate Services is a professional recruitment firm dedicated to finding and placing highly qualified and skilled individuals in open positions within organizations.
We currently have a job opportunity available:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Corporate Driver at Ohan Corporate Services, your role involves the safe transportation of designated passengers and goods according to management’s instructions. This includes conducting daily vehicle maintenance checks, ensuring punctuality, and strictly adhering to road traffic laws and regulations in Nigeria. You will also be responsible for upholding safe driving practices and local driving codes. Please note that alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited while on duty, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Candidates should hold at least an HND, OND, SSCE, GCE, or NECO qualification and have 5-12 years of work experience.
- Residency on Lagos Mainland (Oshodi and its surroundings) is required.
- Familiarity with Lagos routes is a must.
- Demonstrated diligence in your work.
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic cars.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficiency in safe driving practices.
- Effective communication skills.
Salary: N88,000 per month.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this role, please submit your CV to [email protected], using the Job Title as the subject of your email. We look forward to receiving your application.
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2023.