The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released the conclusive roster of candidates who have successfully passed the 2023 recruitment exercise for the positions of Narcotic Officers and Narcotic Assistants.
The candidates listed below are required to report for their respective training as follows:
A. Narcotic Officers Basic (Cadet) Training at NDLEA Academy Kotton Rikus, Jos Plateau State:
Group 1: Serial Number 1-400 – Reporting on Thursday, 27th July 2023.
Group 2: Serial Number 401-800 – Reporting on Friday, 28th July 2023.
Group 3: Serial Number 801-1,200 – Reporting on Saturday, 29th July 2023.
Group 4: Serial Number 1,201-1,600 – Reporting on Monday, 31st July 2023.
Group 5: Serial Number 1,601-2,000 – Reporting on Tuesday, 1st August 2023.
Group 6: Serial Number 2,001-2,428 – Reporting on Wednesday, 2nd August 2023.
B. Narcotic Assistant (NA & NASS) Cadre Training at NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster Management, Katsina:
Group 1: Serial Number 1-400 – Reporting on Saturday, 12th August 2023.
Group 2: Serial Number 401-800 – Reporting on Monday, 14th August 2023.
Group 3: Serial Number 801-1,200 – Reporting on Tuesday, 15th August 2023.
Group 4: Serial Number 1,201-1,600 – Reporting on Wednesday, 16th August 2023.
Group 5: Serial Number 1,601-2,000 – Reporting on Thursday, 17th August 2023.
Group 6: Serial Number 2,001-2,415 – Reporting on Friday, 18th August 2023.
Instructions for all candidates:
- Bring original and photocopy of credentials, including National Identification Number (NIN) and printout of NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of recent color passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials such as biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks, and file jackets.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green color).
- Two pairs of national dress or suits and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses, and brooms to be purchased upon arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Mosquito net.
- Failure to report by 6 pm on Wednesday, 2nd August 2023, for Superintendent Cadre, and Friday, 18th August 2023, for Narcotic Assistant (NA & NASS) Cadre will lead to disqualification.
- Pregnant female candidates will not be allowed to join the training.
- Drug Integrity Test and pregnancy tests (for female candidates) will be conducted at various times during the training. Candidates who test positive will be immediately withdrawn from training.
Download Here 👇
For More Information Visit Webpage