Total Child School is a Nursery, Primary, and Secondary School that offers co-educational programs.
Our school is located at the serene C.E.M Children Centre, providing a beautiful and natural environment that is highly conducive to learning.
We are dedicated to providing every child with a privileged, purposeful, enriching, enjoyable, and memorable school life.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
- School Fees Function
- Prepare school bills for all students.
- Update students’ records.
- Prepare billing summary.
- Receive bank tellers and issue receipts through the cash receipt journal.
- Update the cash receipt journal.
- Prepare a report of fees and identify outstanding fees.
- Perform termly school fees reconciliation.
- Students’ Population Statistics
- Generate weekly reports on students’ population.
- Update the students’ class list.
- Treasury Function
- Manage petty cash reimbursement.
- Handle bank imprest reimbursement.
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
- Prepare cash flow statements.
- Maintain the school bank account and supporting ledgers.
- Other Responsibilities
- Participate in day-to-day expense decisions related to the school’s operation.
- Collaborate with the Head of School to prepare the budget.
- Prepare the school’s financial statements.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets register.
- Conduct financial analysis for the school.
- Implement and monitor the budget, providing regular variance analysis reports.
- Provide advisory services and follow-up on cost management.
- Oversee inventory management and reporting.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 4 years of work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2023