Securepoint Security Solution Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading Security Service provider. Established in 2016 with African and International Affiliations. We provide all forms of Security Service like Man Guarding, Body Guards, Close Protection/VIP Guards and Spy Drivers to Co-oporate and Residential Organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
- The Operations Manager (OPM) role basically drives the right strategies and processes to help the organization carryout her day to day operational activities.
As a security company, the OPM is expected to champion strategies and processes to;
- Help improve the deployment and performance of security personnel across board
- Enhance the company’s regulatory compliance
- Ultimately increase the numbers and enhance business growth and profitability.
- Contribute operational information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews of the company or clients; prepare and complete action plans; implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; and identify trends.
- Conduct and supervise security risk assessment, and provide comprehensive report.
- Oversee the conduct of incident investigations with a detailed investigative report.
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property for client and staff.
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services to all clients.
- Train and implement training programs for all security operatives.
- Assist with recruiting, orienting, and training security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures.
- Oversee and coordinate all emergency response procedures in emergency situations in collaboration with the control room.
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload.
- Coordinate and oversee the deployment of all armed and unarmed security personnel at all locations.
- Collate and monitor incident reports in order to evaluate them and recommend a effective course of action.
- Oversee the installation of security and safety equipment at clients locations, and ensure such equipment are properly maintained.
- Prepare duty rosters for the operations team’s 24hours and 12 hours duty shifts, and also ensure that rosters for guards duty shifts at all locations are adhered to strictly.
- Attend management meetings as head of the operations team; champion all operations department related matters to management for management decisions.
- Ensure that work time sheet for security personnel, and other operational returns are submitted timely as at when due.
Skills and Requirements
- First Degree in Security Management, or related field. MSc is an added advantage
- 8 years or more work experience as Operations Manager or similar role in the security industry
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management within the security industry
- Familiarity with security business principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2023.