Kingrock International Nigeria Limited was founded in 2012,has been engaged in mining work in Nigeria for more than 10 years, and has made good progress in lithium, coal, lead and zinc mining and other fields.
The company is committed to long-term development, long-term recruitment of geological engineers, senior managers, professional and technical personnel. I hope that people of vision will join the company for common development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Excavator Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Excavator Operator will be responsible for operating the Excavator in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all excavator in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on excavator and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all excavator is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Excavator Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Valid Drivers Licence wit Class H
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the operation of excavator.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
N70,000 – N90,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send your Resume to WhatsApp: 09096622222.
Note: For more information, please contact: Mr. Zhang at 08131377236.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2023.