GKT Consults Limited – Our client, a Logistics firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ a reliable Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff and guests, deliver items, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- We are looking for someone who is able to resume as early as 5.30am and work a day on weekends depending on roster. (Proximity to our location i.e Ajao Estate would be a very good advantage.). If distance is a barrier, temporary accommodation is available on work days.
- Successful applicant should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting persons or products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Regular cleaning of company vehicle
- Promptly carrying out logistics assignment of movement of people and goods.
- Report of all vehicle movement log and other operations related activities.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- A good knowledge of traffic regulation and ensure full compliance always
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Ensure timely renewal of all vehicle papers and permit.
- Ensure prompt service and maintenance of the vehicle to improve efficiency and avoid waste.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO certificate.
- Valid driver’s license & LASDRI.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 14th July, 2023.