City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria.
Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organization, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing security for executives and their families, including monitoring their well-being and handling any security threats or issues that arise.
- Maintaining a vehicle inventory, ordering parts, and arranging for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Providing assistance with luggage and other items as requested by the executive.
- Staying informed about current local events and activities that may be of interest to the executive so that he or she may be informed about community activities and events.
- Coordinating with other staff members at the executive’s company to ensure that all requests are handled appropriately.
- Assisting with security measures such as checking identification badges at the door of an event or making sure that alarms are set before leaving a building unoccupied.
- Monitoring traffic conditions, including road construction and congestion, and relaying information to the executive in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / FSLC qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.