Learn Africa Plc is a leading learning resource business with a history spanning over 60 years. The company was established in 1961 as Longman Nigeria – a book publishing firm wholly owned by Longman Group UK Limited, now Pearson Education. On July 23, 1996, the shares of Longman Nigeria Plc were listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In 2008, the company became a subsidiary of Pearson Plc following the latter’s increase in its shareholding from 29 to 51 percent. In 2011, however, Pearson and Longman Nigeria mutually agreed to become separate corporate entities in Nigeria.
The main business of Learn Africa Plc is the publication and marketing of textbooks for the entire gamut of the educational system – nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary.
Today, the company has the widest range of books/educational resources and a very expansive distribution network in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Ibadan North – Oyo, Ilorin North – Kwara and Ikorodu – Lagos
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences or Education.
- 2 – 3 years of teaching will be an added advantage.
- Cognate work experience in Publishing/Marketing and Sales.
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Ability to promote and sell our content, both in print and electronic form to all levels of education.
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word.
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2023.