Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners. Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises of Nursery, Primary and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the teaching and non-teaching positions in the following areas:
- Primary School Teacher: Basic 1- 5
- Nursery School Teacher: Nursery 1-3
- Creche Teacher
- Class Assitant
- Office Accountant
- Office Worker
- Secondary Teachers:
- Cultural and Creative Art
- Further Maths
- Computer/Data Processing
- Computer Instructor
- A Graduate with B.Ed or any other educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Candidates applying for the position of Office Accountant should possess an OND / HND
- Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Dealine 30th June, 2023.