Perks Premium Supermarket (PPS) is a standard and licensed store that is involved in the retailing of a wide variety of daily needs. PPS is a place where life is made easy for shoppers by offering a wide range of products which allow shoppers to have access to their entire needs all in one place, and at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Front Desk Attendant and Cashier
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to join our team as Front Desk Attendants and Cashiers. Ideal candidates must be diligent, honest, and cheerful. He or she should be able to communicate clearly and politely with our customers.
- Greet customers with a smile always when they are entering or leaving the store.
- Manage all transactions with customers.
- Collects cash payments for all goods purchased.
- Confirms bank transfers before processing orders.
- Receive card payments using a POS device.
- Crosscheck orders to ensure quantities and prices are correct.
- Pack goods purchased in appropriate bags and ensure spillable items are packed separately and well seated upright in the bag to avoid spillage.
- Issues receipt for all purchases and give change to customers paying cash as may be required.
- Issue refund in cash for goods returned in accordance with company policies only
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy payment area/cash point
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Handles returns and exchanges
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess an ND / HND / BSc.or equivalent qualification required.
- Must have 1 – 2 year experience as a sales representative.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail and confidence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proximity to the job location (Bus Stop/Gate area of Ibadan) will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2023.