ACT Foundation is committed to building capacity in the African development sector. Capacity building is a potent way to strengthen the development sector particularly because it encourages the drive for sustainable impact.
ACT Foundation offers support that aids its grantees/partners in the delivery of efficient and more efficient outcomes to beneficiaries.
- Organizational Development
- Monitoring and Evolution
- Board Governance and Support
- Impact Measurement
- Professional Development
Requirements for ACT Foundation Grant Cycle Qualification
- Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
- Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than two years (24 months).
- Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
- It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
- You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
- The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Programme/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
- Programme must be innovative and impact driven.