The UNILAG Design Studio is a product of a collaborative effort between the University of Lagos and RICE360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, Houston, USA.
The Design Studio is expected to be a Hub for raising the next generation of innovators from the University community and the general public.
The central goal of the studio is to provide easy access to state-of-the-art specialized equipment and other relevant resources for innovation. In addition, the Studio space is positioned to offer a conducive environment that encourages young talents to develop indigenous solutions using locally sourced materials
Title: RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022
- The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
Requirements & Qualification
- Undergraduate / Graduate Student / Tech-enthusiast from the University of Lagos or other institutions in Nigeria (Preferably, applicants with Engineering / Sciences / Medical Sciences / Business background)
- Healthcare Innovation experience, Hands-on technical & entrepreneurial skills, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Mentality.
- Applicant(s) must be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
Applicant(s) must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical (Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.)
- Innovation: Healthcare Innovation experience, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e.t.c.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should,
For further details, please:
- visit 3rd floor, Systems Engineering Building, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
- call +2349068234368 or +2349055891717
- send email to [email protected]
For More Information, Visit Webpage