- University or Organization: The Rhodes Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: West Africa
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Ivory Coast,
- the island of Saint Helena,
- Sierra Leone,
- ‘São Tomé and Principe and
- Togo are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
Applicants can pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
The award will be fully funded for the duration of the postgraduate degree course.
Must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020 and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this program, then you must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Once have you completed your admission, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
Participants have to submit:
- a certified copy of their certificate,
- a national identity card, and
- a valid passport,
- an official transcript from the college or university with the evidence of residency within the region for at least five of the last ten years.
Successful candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
For More Information, Visit Webpage