AUA was co-founded by Neal S. Simon, a lawyer and former president of Ross University.
American University of Antigua (AUA) is a private, international medical school located in Antigua and Barbuda.
The American University of Antigua was ranked in the top tier of medical schools in the Caribbean by the World Scholarship Forum in 2020, and by Money Inc. in 2019.
Why study at AUA College of Medicine?
American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUA) is an innovative medical school dedicated to providing a learner-centric education of the highest quality, granting opportunities to underrepresented minorities, fostering a diverse academic community, and ensuring that its graduates develop the skills and attitudes of lifelong learning, compassion, and professionalism.
AUA College of Medicine is seeking high-potential students to apply for its International Grants in the USA.
The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at AUA College of Medicine.
This is a fine programme for applicants to complete their education in the USA.
- University or Organization: AUA College of Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $65,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
AUA College of Medicine will provide the award amount of $65,000, awarded $13,000 per payment period (1-4) plus intersession for students in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, or a South Asian country (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be a resident of a country that is not the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, or a South Asian country (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka)
How To Apply
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application from.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a completed application along with:
- Proof of residency (no older than two months from the application date)
- A copy of their passport
- An essay of no more than 500 words
- A list of certificates and awards
- A letter of recommendation separate from ones used during the enrollment process
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have completed their undergraduate studies in countries having an educational system different from that of the United States will be evaluated on their merits and will be expected to have completed a pre-medical curriculum comparable to one offered in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: AUA’s curriculum is taught in English, and all accepted students must be proficient in English. We may require a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test System (IELTS) test score and/or require an admissions faculty interview from any applicant if it appears that English language proficiency could interfere with that student’s academic success at AUA.