King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London. King’s was established in 1829 by King George IV and Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington.
The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one year LLM Law programme at King’s. The scholarships are worth £22,500 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year, as well as living costs whilst you are studying. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees plus a living allowance if you are a Home student, or solely be a contribution towards your tuition fees if you are classed as an international student.
King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme. The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2022.The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees (plus a living allowance if you are a Home student). For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
Requirement & Qualification
Eligible students must be:
- be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
Provided your application form has been accurately completed and the appropriate documentary evidence supplied, you will be notified of the decision by end of August 2022.
The award of a scholarship to an offer-holder will be conditional upon:
- the offer-holder accepting a place on the King’s LLM programme and
- the fulfilment by the offer-holder of all conditions, both academic and English Language, attached to his or her offer of a place at King’s by 29 July 2022.
The successful candidate will be selected by panel of senior academic Law School representatives.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should,
- The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to [email protected]
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to [email protected].
For More Information, Visit KCL website