The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization operating in over 240 countries and territories to make sure that everyone who wants to can access and engage with the Bible. Its primary mission involves Bible translation, production and distribution, advocacy, engagement and raising funds to execute these activities.
To continue to fulfill its mission and mandate, we are recruiting seIf-motivated, experienced, and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bookshop Assistant
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
- Ensure the achievement of the yearly set target on Bible distribution by making available Scriptures to customers in the coverage area based on BSN’s distribution and discount policies as structured by the Management.
- Ensuring effective products display and space management in the bookshop.
- Providing accurate and prompt market intelligence reports to the Manager- Distribution.
- Maintaining daily ledger posting and monthly reconciliation, generates daily reports from point of distribution.
- Breaking into new grounds in market and product development.
- Carrying out other marketing roles that will ensure demands.
- Minimum of 2 years of similar experience in a structured environment.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Highly numerate or good with figures, possess good negotiation and listening skills.
- Being sound health-wise as s/he may be required to embark on out-station distribution during conferences and book fairs.
- Proficiency in Computer Software applications such as Sage 50.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted