Directorate of Baptist Mission Schools
22, Obafemi Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija Ibadan, Oyo State.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the various teaching and non-teaching positions.
Baptist Academy, Obanikoro
1. Home Economics 2. Basic Science 3. Guidance & Counsellor 4. House Parents 5. Cleaner 6. Security
Baptist Girls’ Academy, Obanikoro
1. Nurse 2. Mathematics 3. Security
Reagan MBGSS, Yaba
1. Yoruba 2. Mathematics 3. Physics 4. Security
Olivet Baptist Academy, Oyo
1. Cultural Creative Arts 2. French 3. Secretary (Female)
Baptist Boys High School, Abeokuta
1. Mathematics 2. Cook 3. Security
Baptist Girls High School, Agbor
1. English Language 2. Home Economics
Baptist High School, Port Harcourt
1. Mathematics 2. Data processing 3. Geography 4. French
Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze
1. Accounts/Business Studies 2. History 3. Secretary 4. Security
Baptist High School, Orerokpe
1. Mathematics/ Further Mathematics
Baptist High School, Benin
1. English 2. Edo Language
Baptist Girls’ College, Abeokuta
Baptist High School, Jos
1. Nurse 2. House Parent (Male)
1. Accounts officer
– B.Sc. ED / BA ED/B.ED
– Bsc / BA + PGDE
– HND + PGDE
in relevant subjects from a recognized institution with two years of teaching in a secondary school.
Note: Masters Degree is an added advantage.
– Minimum of OND in Accounting from a recognized institution.
– Minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
Examination Centers are:
1.Directorate of Baptist Mission Schools, 22, Obafemi Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija
Ibadan, Oyo State
2.Baptist High School, Benin, 5, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State.
Applicants (teaching) should apply online to: www.baptistmissionschoolsnbc.ng/recruitment
Note: there is no need to submit applications in person
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for assessment.
Submission of application opens on Thursday, 13th January 2022 and closes on Thursday, 20th January 2022