SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH
2022 TALENT POOL RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, malaria prevention, and treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes for every Nigerian. An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, families, society and country level.
With a career at SFH, you will be the centre of making all these happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with a real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. Exciting. Surprising. Purposeful. Life at SFH is many things, but it is never dull. If you want something beyond earning a living, if you want purpose; then SFH will fuel your imagination and give you wings to fly. We are an organization rooted in Nigeria with global reach and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be achieve their life and career goals.
SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented Early Career Professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the course of the year.
What we offer
SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. For early career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP). We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
2022 TALENT POOL RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME – FINANCE (EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS)
Across Various Locations
2022 TALENT POOL RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS)
Across Various Locations
LEGAL AND CONTRACT UNIT
RESEARCH, MONITORING & EVALUATION
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Industrial Relations, and other related fields of study
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of the ACIPM qualification will be an advantage
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies required
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Employee Relations skills
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
This vacancy closes two weeks from the date of publication.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.