Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Group Talent Recruitment
Job Type: Full time
- Will you like to explore HR in another dimension? Group Talent is searching for passionate, ambitious and creative employee(s) to be a part of Guaranty Trust Holding Company.
Required Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of how GTCO functions and achieves success
- Analysis Skill: Ability to obtain, synthesize and report data (both qualitative and quantitative data)
- Project Management Skill: Ability to plan, organize and monitor work done by others in support of a specific project or assignment.
- Strategic Thinking Skill: Ability to identify key issues and requirements to create desired outcomes and to achieve long range goals.
- Relationship Building Skill: Ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people, organizational levels, and groups.
- Problem Solving & Creative Thinking Skills: Ability to generate ideas that go beyond the standard and normally accepted ways of approaching business problems – and facilitating and implementing those ideas to solve/optimize identified shortcomings.
- Facilitation Skill: Ability to manage meetings and group processes to ensure that objectives of the group are achieved.
- Influencing Skill: Ability to gain acceptance of ideas and proposals though interpersonal skills and persuasion.
- Questioning Skill: Ability to gather information through the process of interviews and other probing methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2021