Vision; Our vision amplifies leadership, entrepreneurial ingenuity and social innovations in every community across Africa and around the world, harnessing values-driven innovative solutions with sustainability in mind to champion transformation across worldwide.
Mission; Our mission identifies, spark new ideas, nurture creative innovation and develop an engaged change-making leaders and communities through online and face-to-face connectivity programs of changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise for the transformation of Africa and the world.
Values; Diversity, Inclusiveness, Collaboration, Knowledge Sharing, Impact and a Connected World.
Applications for the African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program 2022 are now open.
The Program selects impressive African visionaries, changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation to train, upskills and empower them with globally accepted training that cut across all sectors.
They African ChangeMakers Initiative uses digital online/virtual connectivity as e-learning tools as well as in-person training to deliver their educational and capacity development content across the 54 African countries.
The training focuses on Civic Engagement, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Project Management, Tech, Social Enterprise, Mentorship, SDG, African Union 2063 Agenda, African Union Youth Policy, AFcFTA, and much more.
Requirements & Qualification
- Applicants must be between 25-40 years old;
- Be a citizen from any of the 54 African countries;
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English;
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program;
- Able to commit a full 3- 4 hours a week to the online program or be able to attend the in-person (physical) training;
- Possess an OND, HND, Associate Degree, B.Sc and higher;
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in business, career and social issues;
- Interested in leadership, entrepreneurship and social enterprise development for Africa sustainable development;
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people;
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
- The application opens October 15, 2021
- The application close November 30, 2021
- Selected Applicants Notification: December 18, 2021
- Online (Virtual) Training: African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: January 15 – February 5, 2022.In-person (Physical) Training: (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon & South Africa) – February, March, April, May 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should,
For More Information, Visit African ChangeMakers Initiative website
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021