Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues.
By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Office Assistant is responsible for organizational and clerical support tasks, like running of daily administrative operations, office cleaning and maintenance and general official errands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Moving supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support staff with printing, photocopying and other administrative tasks.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Candidates should possess minimum of an SSCE or National Diploma.
- Previous experience as an Office Assistant or a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and office management skills.
- Demonstrated people relations skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attentiveness to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.