APU is pleased to announce the launch of its Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Successful applicants are entitled to up to 100% discounts on tuition fees in addition to monthly stipends.
- 100% Tuition fee and Stipend
The scheme is open to Masters and Ph.D. (by research programmes only), subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated in their policy
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master or PhD
Country To Study: Malaysia
Eligible Field of Studies:
Applicants can pursue research in
- Cyber Security,
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- Analytics, and
- Sustainability at APU.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in their bachelor’s or master’s qualification, whichever is applicable.
- Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor or master degree qualification with a 3.5 GPA.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
How To Apply
Applicants are can start their admission application process on the university website.
The apprenticeship application form can be filled here.