Following the expiration of the deadline for submission of online applications for recruitment into the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, applicants and the general public should note the following:
- A total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2020 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation;
- Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered.
- They include:
- Computer Engineering,
- Software Engineering,
- Computer Forensic,
- Computer Science,
- Mass Communications,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Procurement specialists and
- Forensic Experts;
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
- No applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them;
The online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
Applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification.
They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
This is inform the applicants who missed the initialed scheduled DCSL ICPC Recruitment Online test that they should check their text message inbox and email for a rescheduled date of their online test.
The new scheduled text contain the date to write the online recruitment test.
Below is the text message received from the recruitment agent (DCSL) for re-schedule online test;
DCSL ICPC Recruitment Test Portal/Website
You have been rescheduled for an online test between Wed. 25th and Fri. 27th August, 2021. Please check your email and spam for details.
SEND YOUR COMPLAIN TO: [email protected]
- Provide the token sent to your email to gain access to the online test.
- This is a one-time token, do not refresh the page as you will be automatically logged out.
- Your token cannot be shared or transferred.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- You only have 12 minutes to answer 25 questions.
- Your answers will be automatically submitted if you don’t submit before your 12 minutes elapsed.