The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
The 2021 Anambra State Governorship Election engagement is still ongoing and the closing date for the application is “September 9th, 2021 at 11:59pm”
To apply for the available election staff positions in the 2021 Anambra State Governorship Election using the INECPRES Web Portal,
Click link to register below:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
1. SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO)
- Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) & other Staff not engaged in any other duties .
2. REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER
- Must be a Head of School/Staff on GL 07 and above of the School/Institution hosting the RAC.O
3. PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO)
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND or on GL 07-10
- A former Corps Member (Not earlier than 2019)
4. REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH)
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
How To Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1.Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your
2.Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3.Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4.Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections;
- (i) Personal Information,
- (ii) Contact Information and
- (iii) Bank Details.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly.
You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5.Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/ referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
PRINT YOUR SLIP