Mastercard Foundation is currently calling for application for the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2021 to be held in 3 locations across the country. Interested persons who wish to participate are encouraged to apply.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria but with special interest with those who live in Lagos, Kano, and Kaduna states.
About Mastercard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life..
Aim & Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program Qualification
- Open to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Applicants must live in Lagos, Kano, and Kaduna states.