The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has shortlisted about 2,800 applicants for the final screening in its recruitment exercise, Daily Trust report.
According to a publication, it said the screening will be held according to states of applicants at the Nigeria Customs Service training and Doctrine Command (NCSTRADOC) in the federal capital Territory between August 2 and August 6, 2021.
According to the schedule, all candidates from six states comprising:
- Delta, E
- and Edo will have their screening at the facility in FCT, Abuja on August 2.
- Kano, K
- Lagos and FCT will have theirs on August 4 while the rest of the candidates from
- Yobe and
- Zamfara will hold their screening on August 6 still at the same facility in FCT.
The Service stated that candidates whose names were published, should report to the screening venue with;
- original and photocopies of credentials for verification,
- one white short and vest (male),
- one brown trouser and white vest (female),
- a pair of white canvas shoe,
- two passport photographs,
- hand sanitizer,
- nationally accepted means of identification.
“Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
“Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of origin,” it noted.
Download List Below