The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs releases the list of Successful Volunteers/candidates who applied for the earlier advertised 2021-2023 Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Further to the publication by the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, dated 22nd March, 2021 inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians into the scheme as prospective Volunteers, successful candidates have been shortlisted and are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel. Prospective candidates are to appear on the dates listed below:
- BATCH A (10th August, 2021)
- BATCH B (11th August, 2021)
- BATCH C (12th August, 2021)
- The three-day exercise will be held at the Nicon Luxury Hotel & Apartment Area 10 Garki, Abuja from 9:00am daily. Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae and Certificates including the originals.
- Furthermore, candidates must be willing to adhere to the Federal Government COVID-19 protocols during the exercise i.e. wearing of face mask, social distancing and submit to the use of hand held body temperature reader as well as hand sanitizer.
- Should prospective candidates need clarifications, the numbers to call are: 08053945070; 07011114343
Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with:
- Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates including the originals.