At a press conference held by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) on Friday, July 16, 2021, the NSCDC announced a fixed date for the release of the final list of successful candidates for physical screening and certificate screening.
In his statement, 53,000 applicants took the CBT exam, of which 6,500 were shortlisted for physical and certificate screening exercises, and 5,000 of them will be selected for NSCDC jobs.
Applicants who successfully apply for NSCDC will receive SMS and email notifications of medical examination starting from July 20, 2021, and the medical examination will be conducted from 2nd to 25th August, 2021.
Applicants can login to the NSCDC recruitment Portal; https://cdfipb.careers/ from 20th of July to check their status, screening venues, and to print their screening invite slips.
Credentials needed for the Civil Defence Recruitment Physical Screening includes:
- Passport photographs
- Academic Certificates
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Medical Reports
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Valid means of identification such as National ID Card, Voters Card, an International Passport, Drivers License
Important points to Note on NSCDC Screening
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- Anyone found to have submitted a false document would be disqualified
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals at the screening center.
- K-leg and Flat footed candidates will be screen out.
- Candidates are to appear in White T-shirt and Shorts
- White Canvass