Casablanca Ventures Limited
A Mechanical & Electrical engineer will be involved with the interpretation and implementation of the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Refrigeration systems for development and construction of a huge range.
The role is central to ensuring the safe,
timely and well‐resourced completion of projects in many areas.
- Understand the design drawings and specifications and site requirements in relation to MEP/R systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing / Refrigeration) and components
- Ensure that Mechanical &/or Electrical works are undertaken in accordance with the approved procedures /specifications and that construction is made in accordance with the approved construction drawings.
- Documentation of project activities and monitor/tabulate all Mechanical &/or Electrical works.
- Preparation of accomplishment report/progress report development affecting progress of works such as change orders, field meetings action taken, and verification of details.
- Provide assistance in planning, coordinating and participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and review its organization, scheduling and implementation.
Subcontractors work activities.
- Mechanical &/or Electrical equipment‐processes and testing procedures.
- Quality assurance procedures and project QC submissions.
- Review and follow all safety requirements
- Co‐ordinate with consultants, sub‐contractors, vendors, construction team
- Experience of liaising with local regulations and authorities
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge/ Experience
- Minimum experience of 3 years with at least 2 years of site experience.
- Good command of English, verbal and written.
- Experience in luxury Apartments /projects
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in multiple ME works: generators, Panels, Pumps, Plumbing, Power Systems, AC Systems, Lifts.
- Engineering calculations
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data, and assess solutions
- Excellent decision‐making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and keep to deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project Team
The Landscaper will play a crucial role in supporting the Facilities Officer to maintaining high quality landscaping
designs and caring for the grounds, providing a beautiful and serene environment for all staff.
▪ Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
▪ Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
▪ Apply fertilizer and other needed materials to help enhance plant growth.
▪ Take out weeds and dead plants.
▪ Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
▪ Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
▪ Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
▪ Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor structures and walkways.
▪ Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the grounds and hedges meets management’s expectations.
• Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
• Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
• Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
• High attention to detail
• Good stamina and physical health.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected],
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday 14th July, 2021