To build a safe and enriching community of young women, we take the application process very seriously. Each year, we receive thousands of applications from all over the world. Every application undergoes a rigorous review to ensure students with the most potential are offered the opportunity to join 1000 Girls 1000 Futures.
1000 Girls 1000 Futures participants are enthusiastic learners with a passion for science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
- Age: 13–17 years old.
- Location: Anywhere in the world.
- Language: All program content and communication on the platform is in English, and a strong level of English proficiency is required. Students’ English proficiency will be assessed during the application process.
- Materials: 1000 Girls 1000 Futures is a virtual program. To participate, students must have access to at least one communication device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, with an internet connection.
- Time Commitment: Students will complete at least two self-paced learning modules during the program year, from September to May. Each module usually requires three to fours each week to complete.
- Cost: None. 1000 Girls 1000 Futures is completely free for participating students.
How Do I Apply?
Interested Candidates Should,
To start and complete the online application, you’ll need to:
- Provide your background information.
- Respond to essay questions.
You will be notified of the admission decision by mid-September. To accept the admission offer, you will need to submit a signed Parental Consent Form within a week of notification.
Once all the information is verified, an email invitation will be sent to you to join Launchpad.
For More Information, Visit Webpage
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2021
Decision Notification will be sent by mid-September 2021