WAVECREST College has been at the forefront in providing quality education to women who are aspiring for a career in Hospitality.
The Hospitality industry is in fact growing and expanding at an exponential rate and in high demand for well-trained hospitality graduates. In line with this, the College is envisioned to train women to be competent professionals able to meet the challenges of the fast-developing world of Hospitality.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality is now accepting applications from eligible and interested candidates for its 2021/2022 Scholarships.
See the requirements and procedure to apply for Wavecrest College of Hospitality scholarships below.
To be eligible, applicants must;
- have high performance in admission tests
- have GP in semester performance not less than 2.5.
- have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
- have the following:
- 4 Credit Level Passes in not more than two sittings.
- Wavecrest College Entrance Exam
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified