Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Wema Bank – Banker In Training Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- For the past 75 years, Wema Bank has succeeded in maintaining her status as one of Nigeria’s most innovative brand. The Bank has consistently employed innovative approaches to solving the challenges in the Banking sector, and this is evident by her flagship solution – ALAT, Africa’s first fully digital bank.
- WEMA Bank have built a legacy of resilience and steadfastness over the years by continually standing by its customers every step of the way. She has risen to critical acclaim as not just a Bank offering exceptional customer services in the now, but a Bank for the future.
- Our workplace culture and values which place emphasis on staff progress and excellence has proven to be very influential in molding aspiring young bankers into industry leaders, with a track record to show. Our Bankers-in-Training Learning Program continues to offer such persons a great push to kick-start their banking career.
- The learning program combines classroom instruction, coaching and mentorship as well as on-the-job training. The program is focused on fast-tracked and structured development, with a view to sustaining high levels of performance and maximizing potential.
WEMA Bank hereby welcomes applications for her “2021 Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Data Science
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Core Banking
Education & Job Experience
To fast track to a bright future with us, you should meet the following requirements:
- A First Class, Second-Class Upper Degree or Higher National Diploma (Distinction, Upper Credit)
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should indicate interest in one of the program tracks.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an online assessment.
- Wema Bank remains an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or disability status.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.