Applications are now open for the free basic digital literacy workshop, funded by the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Microsoft and supported by the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy.
The Digital States Program ensures that Nigerian youths are equipped with digital and life skills that can reduce the digital divide and foster economic growth by exposing them to digital tools and innovation that can redefine the future of their chosen career.
This training will cover residents in;
- Niger and
- Oyo states only for implemented by Wootlab Innovations.
Wootlab Innovations is dedicated to the information privacy for all participants of the program. Personal data will NOT be shared with third-party services or organizations without your express consent.
- To empower youths with intermediate digital skills that will be needed to drive the digital economy transformation in Nigeria.
- To empower youths with globally required and marketable skills to increase their employment opportunities.
- To increase the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Nigeria
1. Digital Marketing
To improve sales of digital enterpreneurs in their new or already existing businesses.
2. Productivity Tools
To increase productivity of students and employees at school and work.
3. Content Creation
To enable creation of contents to promote online businesses especially on social media platforms.
Participants will be able to build their Digital Capacity with Productivity, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurial Tools.
- Open to all between the ages of 16 and 40.
- Registration date: 7th – 18th June, 2021
- Batch II Beneficiary States are:
How to Apply for NITDA Free Basic Digital Literacy Training
For More Information, Visit Webpage
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021