GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
1)Support the bid process ( bonds/financial summary report) for New Unit and Services businesses.
2)Ensure all compliance documents are accurately reflected in NEX (Commercial ERP)as per policy.
3)Support the quarter close Inquiry-to-Order process.
4)Any other task as may be assigned by the Commercial Finance Leader.
- Bachelor’s degree In Finance or any other discipline in Business
- Academic GPA 3.0 an above, out of 4 scale
- Strong analytical, numeracy along with a highly developed commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables) a must.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter full of initiative.
- Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Team player
- Additional Information
Relocation Assistance Provided: No