Energy Talent Company recruits, energy talent company, trains and hires solar talent to solar companies.
Title: Energy Talent Program (ETP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Energy Talent Program (ETP) is a 24-month career development and job placement program that trains promising and talented STEM graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
- ETP has been carefully designed by foremost international learning expert and dedicated consultants who are keen on supporting your personal development and career growth as a Solar energy professional.
- The program offers a blended learning approach that harnesses a mix of online and offline training sessions, including a strong support system that ensures that you are adequately skilled for the global RE market.
- You will gain practical and technical experience working across projects in the solar industry.
- At the end of the 2-year program, You will become a highly-trained and competent specialist ready to contribute to empowering the renewable energy (RE) industry, starting from Africa.
- At this point, You can decide to continue with the solar company you have been placed with or leave to start an enterprise. The ultimate goal is to raise the next generation of leaders that will transform the RE industry in the next three decades.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Only individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the RE energy industry can apply
- Kindly note that you must have completed NYSC before the program commences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021.