Job Function: Revenue Officer
Available Positions: (Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant)
Job Location: Kwara State
Locations: Area Offices
Area Offices in the following locations:
Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent.
- NYSC (Completion/Exemption/ Exclusion) certificate is mandatory.
- No work experience is required for Revenue Trainees
- Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant
- Relevant professional or postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience
- Maximum age of 30.
- Gathering of relevant data for proper assessment of taxpayers.
- Proper assessment of taxpayers in line with extant laws and regulations
- Collection and remittance of all revenues (taxes, fees on goods/services, dues and rates) through approved media and platforms
- Implementation of strategies to block revenue leakages and improve revenue collection.
- Identification of new IGR opportunities.
- Efficient management of the Service relationship with taxpayers through sensitization and advocacy.
- Preparation and submission of daily/weekly/monthly report of collection and any other feedback as required by the supervisor.
- And all other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and inter-cultural skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Good understanding of local language(s)
- High ethical standards
- Personal credibility and integrity
- Self-confidence and respect for others
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
NOTE : This recruitment is for Area Offices ONLY
Application Deadline: 16th April, 2021.