We are a multinational company with business operations in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African countries. In our quest to further strengthen our operations, we desire to engage highly competent candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of microsoft office Packages.
- Ability to work late and under pressure with little or no supervision.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture.
- On need basis, candidate must be ready and willing to travel at short notice within and outside the country.
Qualiflcations, Experience, & Competencies
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences or the Humanities.
- A Master’s degree or/and professional qualification will be an added
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A good team player and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 15 years hands-on post NYSC work experience.
- Minimum age brackets within 40-45 years from the date of publication.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Administration (SMA)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and ensure processes are streamlined
- Resource planning and allocation (team responsibilities and office space management)
- Manage teams through coaching and work plans to ensure efficiency of their outputs
- Ensure effect communication with service users across the network to facilitate efficiency of their operations
- Budget planning and implementation
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materialsto ensure expenses are kept within budgets
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and technicians (e.g. electricians, plumbers)
- Ensure operations adhere to quality standards, policies and regulations
Attributes & Skills Required:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Law, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Not Less than 20 years post qualification experience with minimum 7 years at senior management position
- Knowledge of Finance and facilities management principles Proficiency in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
Job Title: Senior Manager, Human Resources
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs for the business.
- Drive the recruitment and retention policy of the organization in line with business needs
- Design Employee engagement strategies for retention.
- Develop a robust and all-inclusive organizational learning and development programs.
- Manage company-wide performance management.
- Manage implementation of any HR related software systems.
- Develop and manage compensation plans and administration for employee benefits.
- Manage company-wide employee internal communications policy and social committees.
- Implementation of company-wide code of conduct to always ensure high professional standards.
Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Membership of CIPM is essential.
- MS Office Suite essential.
- Excellent leadership, organisation, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience with at least 7 years at Senior Management level.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: managem[email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.