- 1.0 BACKGROUND/INTRODUCTION:
Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law of 2016 to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State.
Its primary mandate is to prepare Lagos State residents for entrepreneurship and employment opportunities through the acquisition of skills to get better jobs, tackle unemployment, and enable wealth creation.
LSETF is seeking to provide Conditional Grants to Support the Adoption and Upgrade of Digital Technology (IT Grant) to MSMEs.
This entails that grant beneficiaries will be issued vouchers that will be redeemed from pre-qualified IT vendors.
- 2.0 CATEGORY: IT SERVICES
These are the list of tools and software to be provided to the selected beneficiaries:
- Tools for organizing
- Office productivity tools
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Systems
- Invoicing system
- Electronic payment tools – Handheld
- Shared E-commerce platform
- Procurement System
- Inventory Management System
- Financial Management System
- Human Resource Management System
- 3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
How To Apply
The consultant (s) must show evi-
dence of considerable experience and track record of good performance in providing Information Technology services to MSMEs and also submit and fulfill the following documentation and conditions:
- 1. A cover letter duly signed by the company’s authorized signatory(ies) indicating the area of specialization and contact addresses and email addresses of the Firm
- 2. Certification of incorporation/Registration
- 3. Detailed company profile, Curriculum Vitae, and Organizational structure
- 4. Company’s audited accounts for 2018, 2019 and 2020
- 5. Copy of company’s tax clearance for the last three years
- 6. Evidence of similar job/project with a verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of completion
- 7. Evidence of registration/renewal up to date as a consultant with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency
4.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI/ PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Expression of interest (EOI) must be submitted in the English language with one
(1) original copy and three (3) other copies to be delivered in a sealed envelope to the address below not later than 4:00 pm Thursday, May 6th 2021i.e.
two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
The Executive Secretary,
Lagos State Employment Trust Fund,
16, Billings Way,
However, due to the pandemic situation, the
online submission will be preferred on this link:
https://lsetf.ng/tenders on or before 4:00 pm Thursday, May 6th 2021.
It should be noted that the EOI does not con-
stitute a commitment on the part of the LSETF to award the contract to any firm expressing interest.