The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
- For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://tsbrecruitment.com;
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
- Application Portal will be opened from Monday, 28th December, 2020 – Tuesday, 12th January, 2021 by 12 :00am midnight.
- Step 1 – Sign-Up
- Register/Sign-Up filling the registration form on www.tsbrecruitment.com
- Step 2 – Email Verification
- Verify/Activate Email Address – Log-into your email account and search Inbox or Spam for verification mail. Click the link to activate the email account
- Your password will be sent to you after successful activation.
- Step 3 – Updating Profile/CV
- Log-into the portal with your email as username and password sent to your mail as password to continue the application process.
- Update your Bio-Data, Upload Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience
- Add TRCN No. if you have it
- Verify your details before final submission
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip
Selection Process Application
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List