1). Deputy General Manager (Food Processing)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager assists the General Manager to plan, develop, implement and oversee company initiatives and projects.
- She or he oversees the company’s operations, has budgeting responsibilities and is involved in hiring and evaluating company employees.
- She or he also assumes the General Manager’s responsibilities in his absence.
- Monitor company’s overall budget in collaboration with the Head of company’s departments (Operations, Communication, Sport Development, and Account Management & Sponsorship).
- Monitor company finances in collaboration with Head of Finances and Administration.
- Organize working process in between the Head of company’s departments and lead weekly or monthly coordination meeting.
- Monitor the implementation and proper executions of events operations.
- Manage overall events coordination when General Manager is not on-site.
- Manage human resources and hiring process of new employees.
- Insure application of internal company rules.
- University or High School diploma in Business Administration or Sport Management.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience.
N105,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
2). Inventory Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Inventory Manager to join our growing company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels.
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
N65,000 – N95,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.