We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Oral Care)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Sales Executives (oral-care) to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals.
- Sales Executives (Oral care) promote and sell our oral care products to key healthcare professionals and Modern trade clients
- As a Sales executive (Oral care), you’ll sell our company’s oral-care products to a variety of clients which include dental clinics, pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarts. You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our oral-care products.
- You’ll be based in a specific geographical area, called a ‘territory’ within Lagos. As part of your role you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the Oral-care products you sell, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
Sales executives (Oral-care) serve as a key link between our company and our clients.
As a Sales executive (Oral-care), you’ll need to:
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with specialized clients such as dentists, dental nurses and pharmacists. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Provide detailed product information of our Oral-care products to our specialized clients through meetings and cold calling. You will also make arrangements for provision of product training for our specialized clients
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with procurement teams of Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and retail pharmacies. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships new and existing clients
- Manage assigned budgets for logistics and supply within your territory
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 3 years of sales experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development. (Experience in sales of pharmaceutical/healthcare/dental products will be an added advantage)
- Experience in sales and marketing to modern trade channels is important.
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to use MS office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to use google maps mobile application.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2020.