About Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited:
- Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited is an established company specializing in importation and distribution of medical consumables in the Nigeria. Our customers include medical professionals, purchase managers, medical items suppliers etc. We serve our customers through direct mail, field sales representatives and use of mobile technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and health care professionals in the retail sector
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts of clients
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors€™ products
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services sector.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent moving to and from client destinations
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification and experience
- Applicants for Medical sales Representative must be a graduate of a reputable University with a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Anatomy; who will be ready to go to institutions and meet Doctors and Pharmacists
- Experience: 4 – 10 years
- Possessing a valid driving license with at least one (1) year driving experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to:[email protected] with the subject line indicating the position being applied for and the state / location.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.