Damien Foundation (DFB), Nigeria Project is a charitable Non-Governmental Medical Organization involved in Leprosy and Tuberculosis Control activities in Nigeria since early 90s. The foundation is very popular with her achievement in pioneering Multi-Drug Resistance Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) treatment in the country. She initiated the MDR –TB treatment in collaboration with University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan in June 2010 and recorded a high treatment success rate.
In over 25 years of operation in Nigeria, the foundation has impacted lives of several Persons Affected with Leprosy (PALs) through free reconstructive surgeries, free prostheses, mobile clinics, social reintegration and social supports to both PALs and their families
Currently, Damien Foundation Nigeria covers a population of over 56 million across nine States (Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo states) with technical and financial supports in case detection and management in Tuberculosis and Leprosy. The main character of Damien Foundation is the quality of services, which are delivered in close partnership with the community and the Government.
Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in the aforementioned States.
Damien Foundation Belgium invites candidates to Express their Interest for the Engagement / Pre-qualification of Vendors to Provide Services to Damien Foundation in the next one year.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
EOI Number: DAMIEN FOUNDATION – EOI/DFB1020
Issuance Date: October 15, 2020
Damien Foundation (DFB is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in the aforementioned States. In view of this, DFB requires vendors to provide the services as detailed under the scope of work below:
|LOT 1 – Hotel Services
LOT 2 – Catering Services
LOT 3 – Office Stationeries & Consumables
LOT 4 – Automobile Engineers
LOT 5 – Cleaning Materials and consumables
LOT 6 – Recharge Cards
LOT 7 – Internet Services
LOT 8 – Software Developer
LOT 9 – Office Equipment Maintenance (Computer, Photocopy Machine, Printers, Intercom etc)
(please specify your area of specialization in your EOI submission)
LOT 10 – Health – Drugs & Consumables
LOT 11 – Plumbing
LOT 12 – Printers (Lithographers)
LOT 13 – Electrical
LOT 14 – Insurance
(Vendors to state different classes of Services readily available in their Organization)
LOT 14 – Air conditioner Repairs
LOT 15 – Generators Repairs
LOT 15 – Laboratory Services
||Lagos||Damien Foundation (DFB)
No. 1 Oluyomi Oshikoya off Agboola Ajumobi Crescent,
Magodo Phase II
Lagos State – Nigeria
|Oyo, Ogun, Osun, & Kwara
Ondo & Ekiti
|Damien Foundation (DFB)
1, Oba Momoh Lane, close to EFCC Office, Iyaganku Quarters, Ibadan, Oyo State – Nigeria
Sam Olukayode Street, Opposite WHO Office, Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo State – Nigeria. (with DFB Logo)
Delivery Location for the Products:
The location delivery of products / services will be dependent on the venue for the activities within the coverage areas of the grant as indicated in the background above.
Prices shall be stated in Naira (
The Expression of Interest, as well as all correspondence and documents therein, shall be in English.
Due Date and Time for Submission of Expression of Interest
- EOI documents must be received by DFB no later than the due date and time as shown above and should be duly recorded in the EOI submission register.
- Any EOI received by DFB after the due date and time for submission will be rejected.
Evaluation of EOI:
EOI will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Overall responsiveness of the EOI
- Conformation to product/Service specifications
- Vendor’s Specialty in product/services
- Financial Credibility
- Positive feedback on reference check
Information submitted in response to this EOI will be held in confidence.
Submission of Expression of Interest
All required documents must be submitted by hand to the below address AND via email to: [email protected] on or before the due date and time or to:
Oba Momoh Lane, Close to EFCC Office,
Oyo State – Nigeria
- The EOI documents (1 original and 1 copy) should be sealed and marked as detailed above
- Interested vendors having any questions relating to this EOI should contact the following email below no later than Seven (7) business days prior to the due date and time of submissions of interest. NOTE: No telephone conversation will be entertained for any enquiry. Email: [email protected] DFB will respond to questions it receives prior to the due date for the submission of the EOI.
- Late EOI will note be considered or accepted.
- CAVEAT: Note the DFB is exempted from VAT and TAX LIABILITY in all its grants transactions with third parties, hence vendors should bear in mind that at any time request is made by DFB, VAT should not be included. However, 5% Withholding will be deducted and remitted to relevant Government Agencies on any contract awarded.
Application Deadline Date:
Closing Date of Submission of Expression of Interest Due Date and Time for Submission of EOI: 16th November, 2020, 5:00pm GMT