Lynn School is Private Primary School located along Okota Axis. We are a non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18 months to 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect, and a consciousness of the needs of society.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Ago Palace
Employment Type: Full time
- The Class Teacher will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- He / she will help to cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for Preschool/Nursery children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Person’s Specification
- Minimum of NCE.
- At least 2 years work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as a Preschool / Nursery Teacher.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2020