Bradfield Consulting Limited is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture.
We are recruiting:
1). Human Resource Manager
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Must be good in Change Management.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Minimum of 8 Years’ Experience.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must have a Foreign Degree in Human Resources or related field
2). Senior Sales Account Manager
Target Segment: BFSI, Especially major banks in Nigeria
Total Experience required: 9-12 years in IT Sales
- Experience of selling Enterprise IT Solutions in Nigerian Banks for atleast last 3 years.
- Should have good understanding of Enterprise IT Solutions (such as Modern IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security and Business Analytics) and should be able to articulate the solutions at C’ level.
- Should be able to create opportunities on Enterprise IT Solutions.
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Good network within OEMs like – HPE, Nutanix, VMware, Cisco, DELLEMC, Fortinet, PaloAlto, Microfocus…etc.
- Good network in Distributors / suppliers.
3). Legal Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) minimum
- Master of Laws (LLM) optional.
- 3-5years post call to bar exeperience in IT/ Intellectual property, Data Protection, FinTech
- Proven experience as a corporate and corporate lawyer
4). Estate Surveyor
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes,
- feasibility and viability studies,
- generate and support new business opportunities,
- act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients, monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Facility management
- Sales, marketing, and leasing of properties
B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field. MSc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
- Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills
- Must be a self-starter, result oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Computer literacy compulsory
- Product knowledge
- Time management and organizational skills
- Networking skills, good analytical skills
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience in the same capacity
- Preferably Female
- Candidates should reside within Ikeja Axis.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020