A first-class Soap Manufacturing company located in Lagos State invites experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Include but not limited to:
- Compilation and analyses of financial Information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparation of Management reports
- Establish and monitor the implementation of accounting control procedure.
- Developing and maintaining financial databases.
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Evaluation and advises on business operatic. , including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Collection and analyses of financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solution to business and financial problems.
- Budget and budgetary control
- Product costing
- Fixed asset management
- Liaising with external Auditor for annul audit and ensure completion In record time.
- Maintaining inter-company account between the Company and other related Companies.
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance with professional qualification.
- Knowledge Of Microsoft Dynamic GP will be added advantage
- Age: Not more than 40 years
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience with the following abilities:
- Experienced in Cost and Financial Accounting in Manufacturing Industry
- Good knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management
- Computer literacy and versatile In the use of accounting packages
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Include but not limited to:
- Receiving of finished goods from production department and raw & packaging materials from various vendors both local & foreign
- Raising of necessary documents to authenticate the receipt of raw & packaging materials.
- Ensure proper arrangement of both raw & packaging materials and finished goods in the store.
- Updating / maintenance of various store records,
- Issuing of raw & packaging materials to production & Q.C departments and issuing of finished goods to our distributors & Sub distributors.
- Preparation of daily and weekly stock report and reporting to management of any raw & packaging material that needs to be ordered or purchased in order to avoid stock out.
- Setting of re-order level and quantity for our raw & packaging materials.
- Carrying out periodic stock take and stock reconciliation.
- Coordinating, managing, organizing and planning of all the activities to be carried out by the store department.
- Ensuring efficient running of the store dept while ensuring that inventory management and control principles are strictly adhered to.
- HND or Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related courses.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience in Manufacturing Company with the following abilities:
- Good knowledge in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory Management and good practice of FIFO
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Responsibility include but not limited to:
- Complete quality control laboratory operations of the company.
- Determining and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standard and specifications.
- Carrying out regular test at specific time to make sure a quality product Is produced at any moment of time.
- Operating and safety maintenance of the Laboratory equipment and accessories.
- Inspection of quality of incoming raw materials, packaging materials and outgoing finished products.
- Maintaining a hygienic working condition in the Quality(Control Laboratory.
- Direct and coordinate the company’s quality programme, including CGMP, GLP, ISO Certifications.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Interacting with Government Agencies like NAFOAC, SON, LASEPA etc. for approval and, other necessary requirement
- First Degree in any of the following: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology,
- Minimum of 5 years working experience hi soap or related Industries.
- Membership of either: Institute of Science Laboratory, Chartered Chemist of Nigeria, or Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Key skills for quality assurance managers:
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- IT skills
- Leadership and Team working skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
Application Deadline 8th October, 2020.