Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Technical Talent Specialist
Locations: Lagos – Nigeria, Nairobi – Kenya, Kampala – Uganda, Cairo – Egypt, Remote
About the role
- Andela is seeking a Technical Talent Specialist who is responsible for fulfilling resourcing requests from our revenue teams. The Talent Solutions team is responsible for determining and matching Andela engineers’ skill sets with our clients’ engineering needs in a consultative approach, as we continue to scale. Technical Talent Specialists work as the intermediary to enable our clients to reach their goals while allowing our engineers to gain experiences that help them to learn and grow, ensuring the best experience for both.
- Our clients today range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. CTOs and engineering leaders at these organizations supplement their teams with Andela engineers who range in background, technical expertise and seniority. Effectively matching the best technical teams for our partners’ needs is at the crux of our value proposition.
- This position requires a highly organized self-starter with an interest in operations and engineering. He or she must be comfortable with working across teams and cross-culturally in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Own resourcing logistics and matchmaking on all engagements (new and upsells), while providing insight into the process to relevant teams
- Work with Solutions Architects to understand the needs of the client, any related risks, and the optimal solution to make their recommendation a reality while taking into account any supply constraints
- Provide transparency on the availability of our engineers to revenue driving teams
- When talent supply is unavailable, partner with the Senior Director of Talent Solutions and our recruiting team to strategize the best solution
- Develop a deep understanding of engineers currently available, including their technical skillset, prior industry experience, and growth desires
- Ensure 100% data accuracy in Andela’s systems around engineer profiles, availability and engagements
- Lead informational sessions with engineers concerning the placement and resourcing process.
What You’ll Bring
- Four-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in Business, Operations, Engineering, or Computer science
- 2+ years in an fulfillment or operationally focused role
- Experience with working in and with distributed teams
- Previous experience working in software development, technology consulting or software product management is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities and a strong work ethic
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and keep track of multiple conversations at once
- Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously.
What You’ll Get
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Great perks and thoughtful approaches to remote work
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Application Deadline: Not specified