Company: Brains Premier School
Job Title: Teacher
Job Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
We are recruiting for Teachers in the following areas below:
- Upper Primary and Lower Primary Classroom Teacher
- Accounting/Business Education
- Government/Civic Education
- Social Studies/Security Education
- Ability to impart knowledge, inspire and motivate learners
- Ability to develop and contribute to curriculum development
- Be a role model to staff and puplis/students
- Thorough knowledge of the Nigerian and British National Curriculum
- Knowledge of the relevant subjects and curriculum areas and be able to teach a wide range of subjects for both key stages
- Tracking of pupil progress
- Specialist in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction if applying for Upper Primary and Lower Primary Classroom Teachers
- Provide pupils with engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well-structured lessons
- Providing oral and written assessments, reports relating to individual Student or groups of Students
- Complete other duties as may be required by the school authorities
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in a school that runs both British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Ability to work with and deploy resources effectively.
- Have a minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have experience with softwares like MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and MS Teams.
- Evidence of registration with TRCN will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively use a variety of teaching styles and resources including ICT resources.
- Classroom management.
- Be a well-organised team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications stating the position you are applying for along with your CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
18th September, 2020.