Archwood School is located at 27, Seriki Abass close, Ajao Estate, Lagos State. At Archwood School, we provide an excellent world class nursery and primary education using well trained, highly motivated professionals to Impact The Gift of Knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Head
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- He / she must be passionate about working with children and embrace the school’s vision and mission.
- Pay key attention to the pupils and familiarize yourself with the school program and pupils.
- Ensure effective delivery of high quality teaching and the maintenance of academic standards.
- Work with staff to promote best and innovative practice to enrich teaching and learning.
- Having overall responsibility for the management of the school’s programme of teaching, research and the implementation of the school academic policy.
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to ensure all pupils are able to make progress in all areas of learning
- Maintain a positive and appropriate educational environment, and create a program that meets the intellectual and emotional needs of all of our pupils.
- Ensure that the academic standard of the school is of the highest quality and excellence.
- Display and practice an accessible and approachable personality while interacting with parents, pupils, and staff.
- Maintain a positive and appropriate educational environment while creating programs that meet the intellectual and emotional needs of all of our pupils.
- Report school’s progress and activities to School Director on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as directed by School Director.
- The candidate must have worked in the same capacity in an international school.
- He / she must have minimum of B.Ed. or B.Sc. and PGDE, IGSCE is an added advantage
- Must have at least 10 – 15 years experience,
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the British and Nigerian curriculum.
- Must have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures, effective behaviour management strategies
- Must have eloquent speaking skills, interpersonal relationship skills, ICT skills, marketing skill, managerial skills, instructors monitoring ability and E.learning knowledge are key to this position.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email