The Nigerian Institute of Journalism is a Nigerian government monotechnic institute located at Ijaye road, Ogba in Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The institute is a diploma awarding monotechnic established in 1963 by the International Press Institute.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Provost
- A Doctorate degree (Ph.D) in Mass Communication or allied discipline and a minimum of 12 years experience at tertiary education level and or professional practice in the media industry
- A Master’s Degree in Mass Communication plus a minimum of 15 years experience at tertiary education level or Professional practice in the media industry
- Serving or Retired Professor of Mass Communication.
- Substantial evidence of scholastic work publications, research, management and a good knowledge of today’s media landscape will be an advantage.
Remuneration for the office is competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates must submit their handwritten applications with photocopies of educational qualifications, birth certificates or age declaration certificates and Curriculum Vitae to the undersigned:
The Acting Registrar,
Nigeria Institute of Journalism (NIJ),
8 – 14 Ijaiye Road, Ogba,
P.O. Box 5955, Ikeja,
Important Information / Notice
- Applicants must include three referees, their phone numbers, land and e-mail addresses.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interview.
Deadline: September 29, 2020